Friday 11 November 2011

False Details - My Novel

Here is a post about my writing for a change instead of my feelings on the world we live in!

Well, whilst on holiday a few weeks ago (Check out the post on my blog) I was writing every day. The writing was consistant and was determined to keep up routine even if it was making notes and changing the manuscript I had printing.
I have since the holiday made all the changes that I jotted down and written up all the paragraphs and ideas that I thought of.

Now, I sit here in front of the computer having not written a word for nearly a week on my novel. I have lost the momentum that I gained whilst having my writing hour before holiday, I am out of sync.



I set myself a target of finishing at Christmas, this target is still 40 odd days away but I have reached only 35,000 words.

Can i finish in time for my deadline, I can only try but I need to buck up my ideas and quickly I should think.

Check out Lulu.com for an extract of my novel (the prologue and first two chapters can be downloaded)

http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/false-details/18545321

No comments:

Post a Comment