Wednesday 12 October 2011

Distractions...Joey and Bubbles!

Since my post about Writers Block and not being able to write for more than 45 minutes and having distractions. I have learnt from this and have devised a plan!



I have found that I can use 45 minutes to my advantage! I do what I can in that time frame and then once I get distracted, go and be distracted.
Once this is over with Back to writing....why did I not think of this before!

I have been doing so much more now in the past few days then I have done since forever!!

But these two lovely little creatures, Joey (white) and Bubbles (Black) are the main culprits for the distractions in the last two days
They insist on sitting on my lap and flopping, wriggling to find a comfortable place and sleeping, yesterday I did no writing for 3 HOURS as they both had a go at sleeping on me at the same time!!! NOT IMPRESSED (well, OK it was very nice of them!)

I am going to utilise today and catch up with the writing that I lost out on yesterday....but first I need to check the emails, eBay, facebook.

More procrastination before I get on with it...damn it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment