Tuesday 11 October 2011

Hard Working

After the weekend off from writing I am now raring to go with writing some more on the journey to finishing my book...

I wish I was in a get up and go mood but I am instead in a state of tiredness. I have done just done three late shifts over the weekend finishing last night and I do not really want to do anything except sit in front of TV and slob out!



The solution is I have scribbling away when I can some notes here and there, I have SOOOO many loose pieces of paper and I am going to write some stuff off them and see how we go.

I am actually finding things easier the more I write, I am getting into my book and the ideas keep flowing once I have written a section I suddenly have lots of brainwaves about where to take it next. But is this a FRIEND OR FOE?



Anyway enough writing on here and on with the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment