Friday 13 January 2012

Aberdovey Bike Ride Part 2

I have just finished my first week of training from the Aberdovey Charity Bike Ride.


Stats:


Weight: 13 Stone 01/01/2012       This week 06/01/2012 12 stone 9


Eating Habits:


Last week were awful as it was Christmas the week before!! 


This week I have been watching what I eat and drink:

Lots of Water has been consumed, replacing the cups of teas that I consume at work


- Breakfast: Porridge
Lunch: Tin of Tuna and Fruit
Dinner: Tuesday: Pasta Bake (lots of carbs)
Wednesday: Baked Potatoes and Baked Beans




Training


As i said in the last Aberdovey Blog, I did a 3.7 circular mile walk on 2nd January round the Hay Head Wood from the Nature Centre car park. Here is the AA map of the walk:


Warks_Walks_Map8.gif


I also have an active job that means I am walking between 10-15 miles a day on top of the 4 mile cycle journey to and from work.


6th January 2012:


This is the start of my training sessions as I need to get to work in the afternoon, it was only 13 miles but these was a good start as on my days off I will do some more


No comments:

Post a Comment